Saturday, June 26, 2010

Borrowed

For the last few weeks I've been inspired to start blogging by a number of blogs I've read. Interestingly enough, most of these blogs are posted by new Moms. Which I'm so not. But, I still like the idea of sharing bits of my life and some of my thoughts. So, I thought I'd give it a shot.

I tried to figure out what I'd mostly write about. There are two things I do on a daily basis (that is interesting) and that is eat and read. Things I do on a regular basis that I don't think will make a great blog include thinking about Glee, singing Glee songs, talking to people about Glee, thinking about Taylor Lautner, thinking about Taylor Lautner movies, talking to people about Taylor Lautner, Oprah, and weddings.

So really, you are all getting the good end of the stick with food and books.

Here we go!

3 comments:

  1. I also read a lot of pregnancy/wedding/new mom blogs. Its embarrassing when friends become pregnant/engaged and I am a wealth of information.

    Also, I thought i would take this opportunity to tell you I DO have rhythm and tone -- in my heart, where it count!
    :P

    cinder sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alli! I love this!
    I'm excited to keep reading your blog 'cause knowing you, it'll be full of quirky and interesting comments and opinions!
    Love it!
    Your biggest fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is the second Anonymous person? I have a million guesses.

    ReplyDelete