Monday, June 28, 2010

The Woman in the Row Behind

I stumbled upon this book at the when I was looking for another book that I had to request. It was in the section called "short reads."

The story is about a boring couple living mundane lives. The wife cheats. The husband goes to a movie alone and she follows him dressed in disguise. They flirt in the theatre. What does it all mean? Are they both equally wrong for cheating?

I guess I'll find out.

Meanwhile, I've realised how at peace I am in my life right now. I have very little anxiety, I sleep extremely well, and I am eating less. This in itself is a miracle. I go to church more often, pray more, spend time with people who love me, and do things that make me happy. It's quite a remarkable feeling when this all falls into place.

Now, where is my man?

No comments:

Post a Comment