Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Picky Eater

Today for my blog, I am going to list all of the foods I don't like to eat. Some might have reasons, some might not. I am a very picky eater, so get ready.
ham. roast beef. fish. seafood of any kind. most sausage (although I do enjoy turkey pepperettes and farmer's sausage and salami). cauliflower. velveeta cheese unless it's melted. wine. beer. tapioca. brussel's sprouts. any type of game meat. tofu. tongue. rhubarb. grapefruit. coffee. banana flavoured things. dates.

I guess that isn't a lot. In life, it seems like more.

The tactics I used to use as a child when my mom would serve me any of the above (mostly fish) would be to put it in my mouth, then sneakily take it out and movie it to my pocket. I would do that will all of the fish on my plate, then head to the bathroom and flush it down the toilet. When I became older, I finally reasoned with my parents and told them I would never eat fish, so they may as well not spend the extra money by putting it on my plate as it just goes to waste. So, my mom would usually make me a chicken breast. Now, my family just waits for a night I am not going to be home to have fish. How accomodating, really.

My current top foods are kalmata olives, feta cheese, hard boiled eggs, Chef Boyardee ravioli straight from the can, Kraft Dinner, BBQ hot dogs, and chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. I don't like eating meat with bones in it, or ham that looks like a giant pink eraser. And it seems like a lot too, as I get made fun of almost daily about it! :)

    ReplyDelete