Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cravings


Lately I've been craving a big hunk of cheddar cheese and also bread. I've heard that the number one thing that vegans crave is bacon. I often think of how easy it would be on the way to work to drive thru McDonald's and have a bacon and egg breakfast bagel which would be delicious, but make me feel awful.

So, for now I think about the wedding I'm going to in a week and half and how much better I'll look in pictures and the dress if I don't eat such horrible food.

Also, to get the bread-iness out of the way I made these delicious vegan banana chocolate chip muffins. I found them on this website http://www.veganchef.com/ along with many other delicious recipes which I can't wait to try. I added carob chocolate chips to fulfill my daily chocolate cravings.

This is a pic of the muffins from last night, and then what I had for breakfast today. I haven't been able to find something to crave my cheddar craving. The soy cheese I've bought looks too oily, like something I couldn't want to eat on it's own. I put it on top of a Mexican type dip which people enjoyed.

Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment